No matter what the season outside in Edmonton, the temperature inside your space determines how comfortable you will seem. Find the right temp and your space will be a enjoyable escape from everything. But if your HVAC system isn’t working the right way, you’ll notice. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Get ready for a detailed look at how you’re managing your heating and cooling equipment. It could make the difference between a superstar system or a pathetic performer. Start this quick quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to figure out where you stand.
- The warm season is coming up fast in Edmonton. How do you prep your system?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and dust the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Call in the professionals for a seasonal checkup.
- Not a thing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re hosting a party on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t working. What’s your solution?
- Tell my friends to bring iced beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it functioning before guests arrive.
- Switch on my fans and pray for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What will you do when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Let my contractor to choose and finance it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and expenses by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Install the most costly system currently available in Edmonton.
- When you open your next monthly utility bill, what do you suppose you’ll find?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My heating and cooling charges have been climbing.
- It will be close to the bill for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I read it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your heating and cooling system is making a funny noise. What’s your next step?
- Find my toolbox and kill a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Get a qualified technician to take a look.
- Forget about it and hope it goes away.
Get ready to tally your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are on the money. You’re taking care of your machine and you prepared a plan for replacement. But if you answered any of these problems with As or Cs, you should make some changes to help your system perform better. Keep going to find out how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Schedule Annual Maintenance While changing your air filter and clearing your vents are useful tasks to help out your equipment for a new season, a professional tune-up is necessary to wrap up the process. During a maintenance visit, your Expert technician will complete a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency Expert will keep an eye out for more significant problems for your HVAC. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later in the season.
Choose a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained heating and cooling systems can have problems sometimes. And it always seems to crop up at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that critical service to customers at no other cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Many home comfort systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Create a strategy now to escape last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It provides you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front expenses. And as an added bonus, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and take note when they radically change. Your electricity bills can show you more than your monthly charges. If you’re noticing a stable increase in your costs but no variation in home comfort, something is likely occurring with your HVAC. An updated high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Take action when you notice an odd noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than bothersome. It indicates something is wrong with your system. Even if it’s a relatively small issue, left without professional help it could make for a costly repair down the road. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the pros to diagnose and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t manage it. If you utilize these tips, you could save time, added costs and irritation. And if your equipment just isn’t keeping up anymore, contemplate finding one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!