Furnace Installation in Edmonton Reinforced With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t merely repair and tune up heating systems, we also offer first-rate furnace installation in Edmonton.
What makes our skilled work stand out from others? We’ve developed our process over the years.
All of our Experts are ACE certified, which shows they’ve been awarded the most important technical accreditation in the industry. They also participate in ongoing industry and product learning to discover the top procedures to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to expert furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our outstanding services that we offer you time to think about it—365 days, in fact.
Contact us at 587-404-0790 to request your furnace installation now.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It may be tough to know exactly when your heating system is starting to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will display evidence that it’s close to wearing out. Here are a few of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With professional maintenance, a majority of furnaces survive for nearly 20 years, although sometimes they can last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s time to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your latest bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace turns on and off too regularly, even if you responsibly change the air filter.
- Your furnace blows cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation can help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to make some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to remove, it’s generally smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working normally, its burner flames should be blue. If you see yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very well and might even be producing deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also appreciate higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older model.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to arrange furnace installation can be time-consuming and frustrating. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 587-404-0790 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what will happen when we hook up your new heater.
- Clean installation—When come to your home, we’ll put on shoe booties to shield your floors from any dirt we might track in. We place protective cloths around the installation location to stop messes.
- Expert labor—Our pros have obtained some of the highest prestigious technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go down a checklist to make sure your heating equipment is running like it should before we take off.
- Going beyond expectations—We’ll hook up your new heater to follow local code. And we’ll regularly exceed expectations, for the most excellent work wherever.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Today with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need an additional reason to purchase a furnace from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new heating system is accompanied by a free membership plan. This offers you an advantage on proper furnace service and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 587-404-0790 or contact us online to book your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.