Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s normal to begin thinking about approaching expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help you avoid concerns, it can help improve your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also includes our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians do are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll take a look at the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be hurting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation makes certain that air is being sent throughout your home to leave you with maximum comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for appropriate pressure to ensure it is being transported to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be looked at every year to make sure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are working safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can choose from so both your comfort and budget needs are handled. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the pros at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make the process stress-free for you. If you have any questions concerning our service, feel free to give us a ring at 587-404-0790 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its perks.