Spring may be over but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Take a look at these tidbits about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your no-charge indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air daily
- United States residents spend more than 80% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Fifty-percent of illnesses are caused or exacerbated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can destroy up to 99% of the contaminants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To find out more, watch our adorable experts below and then go to SaveYourAir.com.