The well-being of your HVAC system is critical because it improves home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly each and every day, which exposes them to a broad assortment of possible troubles.
These malfunctions are generally minor enough that they don’t keep your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they could affect energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bills. If these problems worsen, your entire system could be in danger. These are annoyances and costs you could prevent with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Important
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be running just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is needed. Here’s what this yearly service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But foregoing yearly maintenance voids your warranty. Devoting a brief amount on upkeep now may help you prevent expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
Finds Little Problems in Advance
Avoiding huge issues in the first place is the ideal approach to care for your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits offer the opportunity to thoroughly evaluate and lubricate critical internal components. It also allows a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money in the long run if problems are resolved as they begin.
Could Improve Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The improved performance could shrink your energy expenses by around 30%.
Can Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can last years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but routine maintenance might extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning offers a series of membership plans designed to suit your unique needs. From affordable options to comprehensive coverage, we can provide the perfect maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems functioning efficiently and steadily.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership offers the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, better energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to swap out your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during severe weather. Sadly, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems break too. So we regularly accommodate a larger volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the expense of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning tech traveling to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more crucial than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Drafted with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We bolster our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can count on us to keep working until it is.
- Meticulous visual inspection during every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a key home investment. Protect it while receiving access to added perks by signing up for a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you find the best plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 587-404-0790 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.