With Earth Day coming up, you may be bombarded with ways to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can lower your utility bills and outlive your standard tank heater. For real! We put together the best reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – Even though the initial price can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Constant Warmth – You know the feeling. The awful pain of freezing water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters negate that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require enough energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This magical tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating bill. They also take up less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be placed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. Even though a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.