We Support Our AC Installation in Edmonton With a 100% Guarantee
When you are looking for AC installation in Edmonton, you don’t want to skimp and let just anyone hook up your new equipment.
That’s where the pros from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning enter. Not only do we have the training and certification to stand behind our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Call us at 587-404-0790 to book your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you small hints that it’s going out. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You frequently need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, it loses energy efficiency and more susceptible to problems. If we’re frequently at your house for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s smart to start preparing for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in prior to 2010, it probably runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore due to its negative effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to trim your cooling bills. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a wise method to save on cooling bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on electrical costs.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our Experts will partner with you to select the ideal model for your home. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify right sizing.
We get that needing a new air conditioner can be an emergency you’re not completely financially prepared for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What make us stand out from every other HVAC service company in Edmonton? Here are a few of the approaches we take on installation day.
When our professional specialists are at your residence, you presume they’ll put in your new equipment for optimal operation. And they’ll keep your home and yard in look-alike state as when they showed up.
Outside of that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re partnering with a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the setup procedures require us to step inside your house, we’ll use shoe coverings to protect your carpet from dirt. We’ll also arrange drop cloths surrounding the installation spot to keep your floors covered from refuse all through the process.
- First-rate service—Our techs are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve completed exhaustive education to earn the most sought-after technical certification in HVAC.
- Attention to detail—We’ll go through an installation list throughout the process to ensure each small thing is handled. We’ll also make sure your system is working like it should and is up to local ordinances before we leave. Once installation is finished, we’ll ensure you comprehend how to operate your new thermostat and air conditioner.
- Frequent statuses—We’ll let you know how the process is going and when you can anticipate us to be finished.